Struggling academically but not sure how to improve? We’re here to help you get back on track!
The Office of Student Success provides workshops and individualized services for students who are experiencing academic challenges and would like to further develop their study skills. The office strives to help students achieve their unique academic goals and thrive academically as empowered and active learners.
Types of Support
- Defining educational and career goals
- Assessing academic, financial and personal needs
- Determining academic strengths and areas for improvement
- Learning more about university programs, services and offices
- Monitoring academic progress and identifying barriers to success
Below are examples of workshops the office sponsors to promote academic success:
- Time management
- Exam preparation
Do You Need a Student Success Appointment?
To determine if you could benefit from the office’s individualized services, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I need someone to talk to about my academic career?
- Am I overwhelmed by the demands of college?
- Am I performing below my expectations and unsure why?
- Am I confused about what went wrong with a particular assignment, class or semester?
- Do I struggle to determine and make necessary changes to my learning and study habits?
- Do I have difficulty setting academic goals (or realistic academic goals) for myself?
- Do I seem unable to fit all of my responsibilities into my schedule?
For More Information
To learn more or to schedule an appointment, please contact:
Lauren Villella, M.A.
Coordinator of Student Success
email@example.com | 412.536.1226