Each semester La Roche hosts an orientation for graduate, transfer and nontraditional students.
New Student Orientation for Graduate, Transfer and Adult Students
Thursday, Aug. 18
Do you have 30 minutes to spare? Drop in anytime between 3 and 6 p.m.
- Get your student ID before you begin classes.
- Talk to representatives from the offices of Financial Aid, Student Accounts, and Graduate Studies & Adult Education.
- Take a campus tour and visit the location of your classrooms.
- Get assistance with Canvas, your student network account and email.
- Visit the Student Academic Support Services (SASS) staff to learn about the services we offer to help you achieve a successful college experience.
Can’t make it to campus? Visit Public Safety in the Zappala Campus Center, next to the Information Desk, during the first week of classes to get your student ID and a parking permit. Hours will be posted at the Information Desk.
Browse the La Roche bookstore’s website for textbooks, apparel and more.
Visit our online student portal to view course schedules, unofficial transcripts, grade reports and billing information.