Planning Your Trip
The La Roche College Study Abroad Program was designed to
assist you with all aspects of your experience abroad. We strongly suggest that
you start to plan early (at least 1 year in advance!!) for your trip. The first
steps in planning your trip are listed below:
- After you have looked over the information on study abroad
opportunities available to you, make an appointment to meet with Nicole Gable
in Bold Hall 202 or at extension 1022. During your meeting, you will have the chance to ask questions
and learn about the application process.
- Apply for your passport well in advance of your departure
date. You can do this at any of the following locations: Your local Post Office
- The County Courthouse in Pittsburgh (on Grant Street)
- Download an application a travel.state.gov
- Submit your complete application to the Study Abroad Office,
prior to applying to your desired Study Abroad Program.
While you're away...
We would like to keep in contact with you while you're gone.
Please send a postcard to Nicole Gable at the address below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay in touch while you're away!
La Roche College
9000 Babcock Blvd,
Pittsburgh, PA 15237