La Roche University is a proud participant in the #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship program.
La Roche University will offer annual $17,000 renewable scholarships to selected international undergraduate students dedicated to advancing intercultural learning and understanding at La Roche University.
Who can apply for the #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship?
First-year undergraduate international students who have applied to La Roche University for Fall 2021 can apply for the #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship. All academic majors and fields of study are welcome to apply.
How much tuition does it cover?
A #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship is $17,000 per year and can be renewed on an annual basis for up to 4 years (annual year includes Fall and Spring semesters only). You must be enrolled and successfully complete a minimum of 12 credits (exception may be granted) for Fall and Spring semesters.
How do I know if I’m eligible for this scholarship?
There are a few eligibility requirements:
- You are a Fall 2021 first-year international undergraduate applicant to a participating college or university. An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- You demonstrate interest and initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
- You have completed the scholarship application and a 500-1,000-word essay or a two- to five-minute video describing your leadership skills in your school or community, and how you plan to continue applying your leadership skills at La Roche University.
How can I apply for this scholarship at La Roche?
Required steps to apply for the #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship include:
- Apply for admission to La Roche University and submit all required application materials.
- Complete a scholarship application, including a 500-1,000-word essay or a two- to five-minute video answering the following promt, "Tell us about your leadership skills in your school or community, and how you plan to continue applying your leadership skills at La Roche University."
- Deadline for all required information is April 15, 2021.
For More Information
Visit the #YouAreWelcomeHere website to learn more about the scholarship.
For information about La Roche University or admission requirements, please contact us at email@example.com or 412-536-1279.