Get a head start on your bachelor’s degree while saving money.
Earn La Roche University credits at the cost of community college tuition through our Bridge to Your Bachelor’s program!
Students must meet the following requirements:
*The first semester tuition is charged at the current community college per credit tuition rate.
- Complete of a minimum of 66 transferable credit hours with a regionally accredited community college.
- Enroll in both the summer and fall or spring and fall semesters (must enroll as a full-time student in the fall semester).*
- Payment of a non-refundable deposit for the fall semester, which will be applied to the cost of fall tuition. Resident student deposit is $125; commuter student deposit is $75.
A Great Economical Route to Your Degree
- Transfer up to 90 transfer credits at LRU.
- An Associate Degree Advantage allows you to waive the academic core and benefit from an abbreviated curriculum.
- Merit scholarships range from $12,500 to $15,500 for full-time transfer students.
- $4,000 Resident Award for living on campus.
- $1,500 Scholarship Award for Phi Theta Kappa members.
Why La Roche?
- More than 50 majors in today’s high-demand fields and creative industries.
- A unique Study Abroad+Study USA program included as part of your education.
- 30-plus student clubs and activities, and an exciting Div. III athletics program.
- A residential campus conveniently located in the North Hills of Pittsburgh, just 15 minutes from downtown.
For More Information