DATES: July 23 - Aug. 10, 2018 | APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 1, 2018
The Summer English for Business Professionals Program is designed to deliver custom, corporate learning solutions for teams, departments and organizations, enabling them to meet their existing global emerging needs. The program leverages the full resources of La Roche College, including its world-renowned faculty and its breadth of expertise.
The program consists of two weeks on site at La Roche College in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This program will work with your organization’s unique culture, needs and objectives to create an effective and powerful global experience that will increase your team’s performance, English skills and capabilities.
- Customized symposiums and seminars with subject matter experts to engage in structured dialogue with participants and invoke critical thought on relative issues and developments in the field.
- English for Professional Purposes: Classroom English instruction focused on the vocabulary pertinent to the field. Additional focus on accent reduction and professional English writing skills.
- Guest lecturers who are actively engaged in the field and subject matter experts.
- Corporate visits.
- Copy of passport
- Writing sample
- Visa Interview Preparation and Predeparture information sessions
- All books and supplies required
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) on campus
- Airport transportation
- On-campus housing for two weeks
- Various cultural excursions to local Pittsburgh attractions
About La Roche
La Roche College provides a signature skillsdriven education to prepare students for success in today’s global economy. With a commitment to international exchange and academic excellence, La Roche has been ranked:
- A top 25 baccalaureate college hosting international students by the Institute of International Education, 2013
- A recipient of the Senator Paul Simon Spotlight Award for Innovation in International Higher Education, 2010
- A Best Regional College by U.S. News & World Report, 2016
- A Best Northeastern College by The Princeton Review, 2005-2016
- A College of Distinction, 2012-2016
9000 Babcock Boulevard
Pittsburgh, PA USA firstname.lastname@example.org