What does Dr. King’s legacy mean to you, and why is it important to continue his legacy?
Terms and Conditions
Follow @larocheuniv on Instagram to submit your reflection via direct message.
All submissions must be sent no later than Monday, Jan. 14. Submissions can include:
- Short videos no longer than 30 seconds
- Written reflections – Maximum 200 words
- Poetry – Maximum line count: 8
- Musical and dance performances
All students who submit a reflection will be entered to win a $50 gift card. One student will be selected at random by the La Roche Inclusion Council.
- You must be a current La Roche student or deposited student.
- All submissions must be sent by Monday, Jan. 14.
- Submissions must answer the following question: What does Dr. King's legacy mean to you, and why is it important to continue his legacy?
The La Roche Inclusion Council will choose a winner at random. Submissions that best answer the reflection will be featured during the virtual celebration of Dr. King on Jan. 18 at 1 p.m. The winner will be notified by Jan. 15.