The La Roche University Inclusion Council is comprised of staff, faculty and students who are charged with helping to advance the institution's goals of becoming a more inclusive and equitable campus community.
- Informing La Roche community members of the University’s diversity efforts
- Assessing campus climate and reporting finding to campus community
- Identifies and recommends institutional policies and procedures that foster and enhance an inclusive community
- Facilitating the integration of diversity into curricular and co-curricular offerings
- Supporting diversity initiatives in the recruitment and retention of faculty, staff and students from underrepresented groups
- Creating safe, respectful and consistent opportunities on campus to discuss diverse perspectives