Call 412-367-9300 to reach the Information Desk at La Roche University. To browse the directory, please select a letter from the menu above.
Don Fujito, Ph.D.
- B.S. in Chemistry, Santa Clara University, 1974
- M.S. in Biochemistry, San Jose State University, 1977
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Georgetown University, 1990
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (jointly at the Allegheny-Singer Research Institute of Allegheny General Hospital and the Department of Chemistry, Carnegie Mellon University).
Certified clinical chemist (registrant #1888) on the National Registry of Certified Chemists
Awards and Recognitions:
- Brother Gregory Nugent Award for Excellence in Teaching, La Roche University, 2002
- Finalist for Pew National Scholar Fellowship, Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, 1998
Joined La Roche:
San Mateo, CA