La Roche College invites students from across the country and around the world to enjoy a small, personalized learning environment at a discounted tuition rate.
All applications are
processed by the Registrar's Office. Once we receive your application, we will contact you regarding registration for classes.
2017 Summer College Dates
|Three-week session||May 22 - June 10|
|First five-week session||May 22 - June 24|
|Second five-week session||June 26 - July 29|
|Six week session||May 22 - July 1|
|Eight-week session||May 22 - July 15|
|Ten-week session||May 22 - July 29|
Minimize your fall workload without sacrificing summer vacation! Whether you're a college student who is home for the summer or an
adult learner who is seeking career advancement, there are several benefits to enrolling in Summer College at La Roche.
- Discounted tuition and the most competitive per-credit costs in the region
- Free on-campus housing for full-time summer students (6 credits or 12 for ESL)
- No fees
- Multiple summer sessions from three weeks to 10 weeks
- Extended registrations for each summer session
- Robust selection of courses
- Ability to blend both traditional and online courses
- Ability to shorten total time commitment for an academic program
- Ability to reduce total costs for an academic program
- Ability to enter the job market ahead of most graduates
All students are expected to have completed the established course prerequisites, as indicted on the schedule of classes. Academic credits earned will appear on an official La Roche College transcript. Visiting undergraduate students are required to seek the permission of their home registrar to ensure that courses taken are transferable to their home institution.
If you have questions regarding prerequisites or the registration process at La Roche, please contact the Registrar's Office at 412-536-1083 or firstname.lastname@example.org