La Roche and Allegheny School of Anesthesia offer an integrated approach to nurse anesthesia education: classroom learning coupled with hands-on experience. Our full-time graduate program consists of two portions:
- Core science courses at La Roche
- Didactics I and II and Clinical Practicum at Allegheny School of Anesthesia and clinical affiliates
Why La Roche?
- Clinical-based courses at Allegheny School of Anesthesia, located within Allegheny General Hospital, a Level I trauma center
- Industry-connected faculty including highly respected experts within the Pittsburgh health care community
- Eleven clinical sites offering a variety of real-world experiences in adult and pediatric care
- A rigorous program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs