Employment Opportunities @ La Roche College
Welcome to La Roche College's Employment Center.
Thank you for your interest in employment with La Roche College. From this site you can view all of our available positions.
The Human Resources Employment Center website is an on-line resource dedicated to providing the most current and updated information available about employment opportunities for staff and faculty openings. For your convenience, employment opportunities are separated into the following categories: Administrative & Staff Openings (to include Coaches), Faculty Openings and Adjunct Faculty Openings.
It is the policy of La Roche College to promote
equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race,
color creed, age, religion, gender, national or ethnic origin, veteran
status, marital status, sexual orientation, non-job related disability
or medical condition, or any other legally protected status.
A separate online application for each position you want to apply for is required. The positions listed on this site are those currently available at the College. The information outlined for each position provides a complete description of the required qualifications and job responsibilities.
- Access the web pages of Current Administrative & Staff Openings or Current Faculty Openings.
- Identify the position for which you want to apply.
- Complete the online application by clicking
on “Click Here to Apply” at the bottom of the job posting. The
application must be completed in its entirety. Incomplete applications
will not be considered.
- A separate online application is required for each position. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of an application. Resumes can be attached to the online application.
- Your information will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there is further interest in your application.
Please note: We sincerely appreciate your interest in employment with La Roche College. Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not able to update each individual on the status of his/her application.