La Roche is a proud participant in the #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship program.
Beginning in fall 2019, La Roche will offer two annual $15,000 renewable scholarships to selected international undergraduate students dedicated to advancing intercultural learning and understanding at La Roche.
Deadline for submission is February 25, 2019.
Who can apply for the #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship?
First-year international students who have applied to La Roche can apply for the #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship. All academic majors and fields of study are welcome to apply.
How much tuition does it cover?
A #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship is $15,000 per year and can be renewed on an annual basis.
How do I know if I’m eligible for this scholarship?
There are a few eligibility requirements:
- You are a first-year international applicant to a participating college or university. An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- You attend (or have graduated from) a secondary school outside of the United States.
- You demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
- You have completed the scholarship application and a 500-1,000 word essay or a two to five minute video describing your aspirations to conduct projects, research, employment or other experiences that will advance intercultural learning.
How can I apply for this scholarship at La Roche?
Required steps to apply for the #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship include:
- Apply for admission to La Roche and submit all required application materials.
- Complete a scholarship application, including a 500-1,000 word essay or a two to five minute video describing your aspirations to conduct projects, research, employment or other experiences that will advance intercultural learning.
For More Information
Visit the #YouAreWelcomeHere website to learn more about the scholarship.
For information about La Roche or admission requirements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-536-1279.