Consistently ranked as a Military Friendly institution, La Roche University offers personalized attention and benefits to veterans and military students.
The Veterans Certifying Official at La Roche helps to aid students with the processes associated with receiving military benefits.
The School Certifying Officials in the Registrar's Office assist veteran students with the process for receiving military benefits. Persons qualified for any veteran's program should contact:
School Certifying Officials
Office of the Registrar
Zappala Campus Center, Room 204
412-536-1080 or email@example.com
Applying for Veterans Benefits
- New students must apply online preferably 30 to 45 days in advance to the beginning of the semester. This facilitates the timely receipt of benefits.
- A Letter of Eligibility will be mailed to the applicant from the Veterans Administration.
- You must submit a copy to the Veterans Certifying Official in the Office of the Registrar.
All New and Returning Students
To ensure the proper enrollment certification is reported to the Veterans Administration, all students must notify the Veterans Certifying Official at La Roche when there are changes to any of the following:
- Enrollment status: Including add/drop, withdraw or any schedule changes regardless if the total number of credits are altered
- Medical withdraw or leave of absence
Veteran students receive priority registration each semester, registering on the first day along with seniors and graduate students, regardless of class.
La Roche Veterans Organization
The Veterans Organization at La Roche helps to bridge the gap between military service and academia. The organization is recognized as an official chapter of the Student Veterans of America. The goals of the Veterans Organization are to:
- Construct a support system through mentoring
- Encourage camaraderie by creating an inclusive and supportive environment
- Receive and share information regarding academics and Veterans Administration policies as disseminated by the School Certifying Official/Coordinator of Veteran Services
- Educate the La Roche community on veteran issues through the annual Veterans Panel
Learn about military benefits, the application process and how to apply.
Contact us today for more information about Veterans Services and military admissions.