Admission Requirements for the ELMSN Program
The ELMSN is designed for students who hold a bachelor's degree in any discipline other than nursing. The program includes nursing knowledge for entry into practice coupled with graduate-level concepts and skills.
For admission to the program, applicants must:
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- Transcripts from educational institutions attended
- Clearances (within 6, months Prior to admission)
- Current basic life support training from the American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or greater (Last 60 credits)
- Completed Department of Nursing health form and physical
- Completion of the following pre-requisites from an approved institution with a C or better within 7 years:
- Human Anatomy & Physiology I (with Lab component)
- Human Anatomy & Physiology II (with Lab component)
- Microbiology (with lab component)
- ATI TEAS composite score of 70% of higher and a score of 70% in the English Language and Usage section (taken within the last year).
Any applicants missing pre-requisite courses will be required to take or re-take them prior to beginning Entry Level MSN courses.
START YOUR APPLICATION TODAY
Learn more about the program, career outcomes and the benefits of earning a Enty Level MSN from La Roche University by clicking here.