Career development is a lifelong pursuit and often requires assistance in the areas of professional networking, career reassessment and employment search even after graduation. The Office of Career Development at La Roche offers alumni free career services.
Employment search consultations
The Office of Career Development provides individual counseling for services like interview preparation, career assessment and resume editing. These appointments include:
- Job-search strategy consultation
- Resume review
- LinkedIn profile creation or enhancement support
- Interviewing prep services
A free career service network account
La Roche’s online career service portal, Handshake, gives you tips on resume creation, portfolio design and interview techniques. By creating an account, you can:
- View resume and job-search instructional videos, and access podcasts
- See open positions on the regional employer job-posting board
- Connect with hiring employers
- Upload your professional resume and career portfolio items for employer review
Make an appointment
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-536-1130 to schedule your consultation with a member of the Career Development team. Phone and virtual consultations are available for out-of-area alumni.