Travel to Gettysburg and Antietam: May 8-9
Join instructor David Albert on a trip to learn about the Gettysburg and Antietam Battle and Battlefields.
- Prepare for the visit through engaging, short lectures on the bus.
- Explore the Gettysburg Museum, Film and Cyclorama.
- Take a battlefield tour with a step-on guide at both Gettysburg and Antietam.
- Enjoy a family-style dinner at Hickory Bridge Farm.
Monday, May 8 | 7 a.m.
Depart from La Roche and/or Kearns Spirituality Center. Passengers must arrive by 6:45 a.m.
Tuesday, May 9 | 8 p.m.
Return to La Roche.
Rates per person (Member/Unaffiliated Guest)
- Single Occupancy: $500/$550
- Double Occupancy: $425/$475
- Triple Occupancy: $390/$440
- Quad Occupancy: $375/$425
Fee includes: events/museum visit, transportation by deluxe motor coach, one-night accommodation at the Best Western Gettysburg with a buffet breakfast, and all gratuities and taxes. Lunch both days and dinner on Tuesday are at your own expense.
- To reserve a spot, members must pay a $100 deposit. Unaffiliated guests must pay a $150 deposit.*
- During registration, select the appropriate rooming fee for the balance. The remaining balance will be due by March 10. If registering after March 10, rooming fee must be paid in full.
* Deposits are refundable if you cancel before March 10 or if the trip is canceled.
Optional Trip Insurance Optional trip insurance is available for $28 per person. If you would like to purchase insurance, you must purchase it the day you book the trip/put down your deposit. Select the option to purchase if registering online, or email or call the office to purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-536-1026.
Register online today to secure your spot!
Contact email@example.com or call 412-536-1026.