Skip to Main Content

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

When Can I Transfer to La Roche University? 

Anytime. We accept students for fall, spring and summer terms. Some majors have specific start dates, so please inquire about your particular interest.

How Do I Apply? 

The online application is available by clicking here. There is a paper application at that same web site that can be downloaded and printed, or we can mail to you a paper application. Please call 412 536-1260.

How Many Credits and What Courses Will Apply? 

Transfer credits are accepted from accredited colleges and universities where the student has earned a C or higher. A preliminary evaluation of transfer credit is made by the admissions office to give a good indication of class standing. An official evaluation is made by the University Registrar.

Is Financial Aid Available?

Need based aid is available for eligible undergraduate students( both traditional age and adult). The free application for federal student aid (FAFSA) should be completed at the time of application to the University ( All transfer applicants are automatically evaluated for La Roche University scholarship awards.

Will Someone Help Me Select Coursework

All new students will work one on one with an admissions counselor and will later be assigned an academic advisor.