Minimize your fall workload.
Please Note: Registration for summer online classes is open until May 25.
Whether you're a college student who is home for the summer, a high school student wanting to get ahead, or an adult learner seeking career advancement, there are several benefits to enrolling in summer classes at La Roche.
- Discounted tuition and the most competitive per-credit costs in the region
- No fees*
- Limited, discounted housing at $110/week with a $200 debit meal plan**
*A $65 fee applies to ESL students.
**Given the current spread of COVID-19 across Pennsylvania and the
United States, students are encouraged to live at home during the summer.
However, limited summer housing options are available to those students who
cannot stay at or return home for the summer.
- Multiple summer sessions from three weeks to 10 weeks
- Extended registrations for each summer session
- Robust selection of
courses all offered in an online format
- Ability to shorten total time commitment for an academic program
- Ability to reduce total costs for an academic program
- Ability to enter the job market ahead of most graduates
All students are expected to have completed the established course prerequisites, as indicted on the schedule of classes. Academic credits earned will appear on an official La Roche transcript. Visiting undergraduate students are required to seek the permission of their home registrar to ensure that courses taken are transferable to their home institution.
For International Students
Start earning credits a semester early and graduate ahead of schedule by taking summer courses.
- Get adjusted to La Roche University
- Earn credits at a discounted rate
- Take all courses online
- Seamlessly transition into the fall semester
Apply for full-time admission now.
For ESL Students
Begin earlier and graduate sooner from our ESL program by taking summer courses.
Apply for admission now.
- Affordable tuition: $1,140 per course
- Eight-week schedule: May 24 to July 16
- All classes offered online
For High School Students
Get ahead before you graduate from high school by earning college credit through La Roche’s Scholar Credit Initiative Program (SCIP) this summer.
- Discount on per-credit costs
- All classes offered online
- Get used to the college learning environment sooner
- A wide variety of courses include history, English, languages and more
All applications are processed by the Registrar's Office. Once we receive your application, we will contact you regarding registration for classes.
Application for International Students
Application for ESL Students
2021 Summer Class Dates
(All classes were conducted online due to Covid-19 restrictions.)
24 - June 12 |
24 - July 2 |
24 - July 17|
five-week session ||May
24 - June 26|
five-week session ||June 28 - July 31 |
La Roche University is here for you. Students have access to tutoring services, one-on-one sessions with our librarians, and career development support. All services are offered virtually. Enrolled students can find an entire list of resources here.
For More Information
If you have questions regarding prerequisites or the registration process at La Roche, please contact the Registrar's Office at 412-536-1083 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information regarding textbooks and class materials, please visit the Bookstore
Get the aid you need for summer college.
Earn college credits while in high school.
Save money and get a semester ahead as a transfer student.
Contact us today to learn more to ask questions.