Requirements & Application
Master of Arts in Communication
- A baccalaureate degree in any undergraduate program.
- Overall undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or better is preferred. Applicants with less than a 3.0 who show extreme promise through other achievements, such as work experience, will be reviewed for admission with permission from the program chair.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended.*
- A completed application (will be kept on file for two years).
- Two letters of recommendation/reference.
- Statement of purpose of academic and professional interests.
- Current resume.
- Completed and signed application form.
Note: Official transcripts are transcripts received by La Roche University in a sealed, unopened envelope from the school in question
*Students whose official transcripts are not in English must submit translated transcripts. If this applies to you, please ask your university to provide two original transcripts. The first set of transcripts must remain in a sealed envelope, and the second set should be sent to an official translation agency for translation.
For More Information
Learn more about the program and the benefits of earning a Master of Arts in Communication at La Roche University.
Contact the Office of Graduate Studies & Adult Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-536-1260.